Monday 28 January 2013

Sweet Baby Shoes

Keeping it simple is sometimes very difficult for me when designing a card. If you're like me, don't you always want to add a little bit more? That's why I challenged myself to join a Splitcoast Stampers challenge for a Clean and Simple card. I'm stretching my brain by attempting 3 challenges in one card - Clean and Simple sketch, Try a New Technique and Player Challenge. Hope you like my attempt.
Products used: Digi stamp from Jellypark, Stampin Up hearts punch, Nestabilities small deckled rectangles, TH distress ink Spun Sugar, (sponged on), Stampin Up marker in Rose Red,
Computer generated sentiment (cause I didn't have one that said what I wanted), Post Its, pop dots, foil wrapping paper.
Thanks to Jellypark for the free digi image of baby shoes just for joining their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment