Thursday 24 January 2013

Some January Humour

This grumpy gal is Maude from Art Impressions, as well as the sentiment. She made me chuckle! We all need something to laugh at during the January blahs and Maude does the trick. I don't know how other people feel when they colour or paint, but it makes me feel calm and relaxed (unless I have a technical difficulty...LOL!).
Products: Stampin Up DP, cardstock and inks - pumpkin pie, bashful blue,chocolate chip, summer sun, blush blossom, old olive:  Spellbinders Nestabilities - Deckled Edge Classic Ovals Large,  Tim Holtz distress ink Stormy Sky, brads from my stash.
I glazed the happy face on Maude's cup with Glossy Accents from Inksentials. Maude is popped out from the card with pop dots. The oval background is sponged with Stormy Sky.
I'm sure most of us can relate to Maude at one time or another. I hope this card makes you smile :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment